The Life is a Marathon show gives you inspiration, motivation, and resources to empower you to thrive and win in the marathon we call “life!” Bruce Van Horn is a Life Coach, Mentor, Thought Leader, Best-Selling Author, Entertaining and Motivational Speaker, Dad, and Marathon runner. He brings his respected insight, wisdom, leadership, and storytelling abilities to this podcast to share with you information, tips, life-hacks, and entertaining and heart-warming stories with the goal of helping ...
Manage episode 230161072 series 30571
- What to do about the thousands of toxins we are exposed to daily that have deleterious consequences for our health and hormone balance.
- The foods with the highest levels of toxins that wreak havoc on your health.
- Why you will never lose excess fat and keep it off until you address the toxins in your body and environment.
- The three toxins to avoid that have a negative impact on testosterone levels and overall health.
- What to do about the hundreds of chemicals you are exposed to daily
- Things you use on a daily basis that you think are innocuous but lead to a toxic burden.
- The most potent sources of hormone-disrupting solvents.
- The best options for drinking water to avoid taking in more toxins.
- The food sources that are the most potent source of fat-soluble toxins.
- Why you keep losing weight but can never keep it off and gain back more fat.
- Why dieting without detoxing heavy metals and other chemicals is futile.
- The connection between mitochondria, cell health, and hormone optimization.
- if you're overweight and suffer from a variety of ailments you have a toxic burden. What to do about it.
- The leading sources of hormone-disrupting chlorinated pesticides.
- Common fruits and veggies that are very high in toxins and what to do about it.
- The least toxic plastics and the most toxic plastics to avoid.
- Supplements and foods that help with clearing out toxins.