Manage episode 291847875 series 2838096
Do you believe in luck? Are you someone who classes yourself as lucky or unlucky, or you're surrounded by people who tell you that you're lucky or that you're unlucky? Let's dig into this belief!
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- What effect creates believing that you aren't lucky
- The ways we make our own luck most of the time
- Becoming aware that we have far more control over things than we give ourselves credit for
- What steps you can make if you consider yourself to be lucky
Tell yourself that you're lucky, and your mind will present you with evidence of that being true. Tell yourself that you aren't lucky, and that's the evidence that your brain will produce for you.
Listen to your inner wisdom and do your best. It takes practice.
- Free “I am enough” masterclass series https://mailchi.mp/clarewalshcoaching.com/freemasterclassseries
- Join the conversation over in my Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/pathwaystopossibility
- Book your Confidence Jump-Start https://mailchi.mp/clarewalshcoaching.com/jump-start-hour
- Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org