Manage episode 323421377 series 2490074
We’re continuing to spread awareness for Brain Injury Awareness Month in this episode by sharing various ways to support a loved one through brain injury recovery. Oftentimes, it is challenging for someone who has never experienced a brain injury to support their friend or family member who has suffered a brain injury. Our host Joe and his partner/producer Felice are discussing how support through brain injury recovery evolves and changes depending on what stage you’re in. They offer advice on how best to show up for your loved ones as they go through their brain injury recovery journey. Do you have some tips we missed for supporting brain injury survivors? Please let us know on our socials!
• If you’re a brain injury survivor who would like help embracing your new normal and get more support through recovery, go to www.YouSoRock.coach
• Support The NeuroNerds podcast on Patreon and join our NeuroJedi High Council at www.Patreon.com/TheNeuroNerds
• Check out The NeuroNerds Amazon Shop at amazon.com/shop/theneuronerds
• Plus get a free Audible trial at http://www.audibletrial.com/theneuronerds!
• Co-hosted by Joe Borges and Lauren Manzano
• Find Joe at http://joesorocks.com and @joesorocks on Twitter/Instagram
• Submit your stroke/brain injury recovery story at https://www.joesorocks.com/submit-your-story
• Find Lauren at @laurenlmanzano on Instagram, @tankbbg on Twitter
• Produced by Joe Borges and Felice LaZae, http://felicelazae.com, @felicelazae on Twitter/Instagram
• Edited by Felice LaZae
• Sponsored by Motus Nova, Avid Technology, and our Patreon Supporters