Manage episode 322803260 series 2490074
In this episode, Joe is exploring the first-year journey of recovery with actor, director, and stroke survivor, Misha Montana. It’s her 1-year stroke anniversary and she shares her experience thus far including the challenges she’s faced professionally and personally as well as figuring out how to navigate her new normal post-stroke. If you’re a stroke survivor, what are some challenges you overcame in your first year of recovery? Please share on our socials!
• Follow Misha on IG - https://www.instagram.com/themishamontana
• Misha’s website - http://www.mishamontana.com/
• Support The NeuroNerds podcast on Patreon and join our NeuroJedi High Council at www.Patreon.com/TheNeuroNerds
• Check out The NeuroNerds Amazon Shop at amazon.com/shop/theneuronerds
• Plus get a free Audible trial at http://www.audibletrial.com/theneuronerds!
• Co-hosted by Joe Borges and Lauren Manzano
• Find Joe at http://joesorocks.com and @joesorocks on Twitter/Instagram
• Submit your stroke/brain injury recovery story at https://www.joesorocks.com/submit-your-story
• Find Lauren at @laurenlmanzano on Instagram, @tankbbg on Twitter
• Produced by Joe Borges and Felice LaZae, http://felicelazae.com, @felicelazae on Twitter/Instagram
• Edited by Felice LaZae
• Sponsored by Motus Nova, Avid Technology, and our Patreon Supporters