Manage episode 292202304 series 2286515
In this episode of the L3 Leadership Podcast, Doug Smith shares how he and Laura are leading their family team.
ABOUT DOUG SMITH:
Doug is the Director of Development at Light of Life Rescue Mission and Founder and CEO of L3 Leadership. He is the author of his eBook, “Making the Most of Mentoring”, a step by step guide to help you build and cultivate relationships with mentors. He blogs at dougsmithlive.com, he is the host of the L3 Leadership podcast, and he is sought after public speaker. He is married to his high school sweetheart, Laura, who currently works as an Account Executive at Ivalua. Together, they love family, personal growth, travel, working out, and serving others.
CONNECT WITH DOUG:
6 Key Take-Aways From Episode 276.
- Doug shares the concept of the Family Team. We Find our identity in our family team first. Everything we do contributes to the family team. We’re a family team on Mission… we want to have generations of Family Teams that live for God and make a difference for Him.
- Doug teaches the legacy of Jonathan Edwards and Max Juke.
- Doug discusses Stay-at-home parenting vs. parents who go to work.
- We try to be as consistent as possible! “Day to day intensity, week to week consistency builds champions!” – Jim Rankin
- 8 Things that Doug & Laura implement to help their children grow.
- Doug shares the importance of having fun as a family.
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 276: