Manage episode 260736649 series 2286515
In this episode, you'll hear Doug interview Tony Horton, Founder of P90X. In the interview, Tony shares his story, lessons he's learned, and encourages you to never give up on your dream.
To find ways to connect with Tony and for links to everything discussed in the show notes, go to http://www.l3leadership.org/episode252
About Tony Horton:
Tony Horton is the wildly popular creator of the best-selling fitness series: P90X®, P90X2®, P90X3®, and Ten Minute Trainer®, and most recently his 22-Minute military-inspired workout, 22 Minute Hard Corps®. Tony is a world-class motivational speaker and the author of top-selling books “Bring It”, Crush It!” and his latest motivational book, “The Big Picture” 11 Laws that will change your life. He has appeared on countless television programs as a fitness and lifestyle expert to promote healthy living through exercise and proper nutrition. In keeping with Tony's passion for a healthy lifestyle, he's teamed up with the beauty experts at Ultimate Salon Professionals to create his new hair and skincare line, TH Care by Tony Horton, because he believes what goes on your body is just as important as what goes in it.
In the interview:
- Tony talks about his lesson learned through his humble beginnings and how to sticking with your vision.
- He teaches us the balance of knowing when to quit and when to press on.
- Tony discusses the importance of putting in the effort to be outstanding in your field.
- He stresses the necessity of focusing on your character as you become well known.
- He talks about what he learned through his life-altering diagnosis with Ramsay Hunt Syndrome.
- Tony talks about not letting failure deter you.
- To keep moving in the direction of your passions and dreams.
- He tells us about two universal truths: 1) We have control over what we eat. 2) We have control over how much we move.
“Do your best and forget the rest” -Tony Horton