Manage episode 348646321 series 1168267
Candy Valentino is the author of Wealth Habits: Six Ordinary Steps to Achieve Extraordinary Financial Freedom, a successful founder, entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. Candy started her business at 19 with neither a degree, nor a corporate background, or any money. In today's episode Candy shares her journey to becoming an entrepreneur.
Also in this episode:
- How building wealth is a lot of ordinary, and often boring things that are done over time
- The importance of getting out of debt
- At some point, you have to stop consuming information, and start creating the life that you want
- The Money Mindset
Stay Connected With Candy:
Stay Connected With Kelly:
Grab one of Kelly's bestselling books:
- Unstoppable: 9 Principles for Unlimited Success in Business and Life
- Conviction Marketing
- Bigger than You: The Entrepreneur's Guide to Building an Unstoppable Team
- The Live Launch Method
Heather Chauvin is a TEDx Speaker, Author of Dying To Be A Good Mother, and host of a highly loved Podcast, "Emotionally Uncomfortable," with over 6 million downloads. As a leadership coach, Heather helps successful but stressed-out women become the best version of themselves.