Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on August 29, 2021 00:49 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 263055245 series 2391383
Waiting rooms are far from being the most exciting places in the world. However, there is a way that you can make your practice’s waiting room entertaining, educational and even (dare we say it) fun for patients.
On this exciting episode of the Delivering WOW Podcast, I’m joined by Dr. Michael Sernik, the CEO of Channel D, a company that creates fun, engaging, and customizable videos to play in your dental office reception area. Their bite-sized videos are high-quality and designed to stimulate interest in the treatments your practice provides. You can even customize videos to incorporate things like your team’s photos, names, logo, and a call to action that drives engagement and practice growth.
Channel D is so creative and unique. By showing short, fun, and informative videos to patients as they wait in your reception area, you can keep them entertained while showcasing a consistent message that educates patients on your latest treatment options. This is an incredible service that I highly recommend, especially if you want to make sure your patients come back to your practice for their next dentist appointment.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Channel D was founded and what they are known for
- How dental videos can create interest in your treatments
- How to drive patients to accept treatment by focusing on the damaging result of the existing condition
- The importance of using videos that contain emotional triggers and humanize the dentist
- A brief overview of the process of working with Channel D
- Tips to get patients to pay attention to your videos
- How dental videos for your waiting room can help improve your team’s clinical knowledge
To listen to this episode of the podcast, go to: deliveringwow.com/177