Manage episode 275522263 series 2507500
Have you ever felt overwhelmed by the idea of creating a healthier home and making changes to the way you’re eating or the products you're using?
Maybe you’ve heard about toxic chemicals in products or pesticides and it sounds important, but it all feels overwhelming.
Grab a chair and get comfy as Jordan talks with Teryn Robinson about how to build a healthy home and how to do it one step at a time.
There’s a lot of information and resources packed into this episode, so make sure you tune in to learn:
- How companies greenwash labels and what to look for
- What criteria to have for your food and resources you can use to find clean foods
- What to look for in beauty and skincare products
- Where toxins might be hiding in your home
- How to limit your EMF exposure
- How to eat healthy on the go
And if you want to learn more about Teryn, go visit her on Instagram.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.