Manage episode 276344256 series 2507500
Does this sound familiar? You know you want to start a business or a side hustle so you can make some extra income and have the flexibility to set your own hours (and work in your slippers, of course).
So you write a list of all the things you’re passionate about and all the ideas you have. But when you look over your list, you think, “How am I ever going to choose? I just want to pursue ALL my passions!”
In today’s episode, Jordan chats with business coach and second-generation entrepreneur Rachel Proctor to answer that one very important question:
How do you find your best business idea?
- How to choose which business idea to pursue
- How to know which idea will be most profitable
- How to decide on a business model
- Where to start with your business
- How to become a valuable resource to your customer
If you want to hear more from Rachel, visit her on Instagram.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.