Manage episode 318670473 series 48468
Our Bouldering Training Program is on sale for 25% off the normal price (regularly $27/month and now $20/month) with coupon code “bouldering.” The program consists of 3 levels, depending on your training experience, and it will help you get stronger, more powerful, and have more all-day capacity.
If you sign up for the program by February 2nd, you’ll be automatically entered to win a free hour-long consultation with Coach Matt.
Sale Ends Friday, February 4th, 2022.USE CODE “BOULDERING” FOR 25% OFF PROGRAM How to Navigate Climbing Training Options if You’re in a Plateau
In the episode, Coach Matt Pincus and I talk about navigating the overwhelming number of training options that are available to us now. Matt’s noticed that a lot of his clients come to him confused about what is the best way to train, given there are SO MANY ways to train, programs to follow, and trainers to choose from.
We try to help guide you in your decisions about the who, what, and where, and to empower you to do what’s right for you at this time in your life.Episode Details
- Why there’s no universal “best” training program
- What to do if you’re overwhelmed by choice
- 2 questions to ask yourself when you’re designing a training program
- Why there’s no substitute for climbing outside
- How to pick a program or a trainer
- The elements of a simple but effective training program
- How to approach WHEN to train
- Get 25% off Bouldering Training Program with code “bouldering” until Feb 4th
- Do an hour coaching session with Matt
- Work with Matt as your coach
- Work with Neely as your nutritionist
- Have topics you want us to cover? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Please give the podcast an honest review on iTunes here to help the show reach more curious climbers around the world.