Manage episode 292039939 series 2899956
In this Episode, I will be reviewing the audible book, The Top 10 Distinctions between Winners and Whinners and how to become a Winner in Life and not a Person who whines all the time.
The Top 10 Distinctions Between Winners and Whiners In Descending Order:
- Distinction #10: Winners take responsibility. Whiners play the victim
- Distinction #9: Winners can have what they want. Whiners want what they cannot have
- Distinction #8: Winners find a way. Whiners find an excuse
- Distinction #7: Winners brighten a room by entering. Whiners brighten a room by leaving
- Distinction #6: Winners listen twice as much as they talk. Whiners talk twice as much as they listen
- Distinction #5: Winners enjoy life’s journeys. Whiners put their joy in the destinations
- Distinction #4: Winners build friendships. Whiners destroy friendships
- Distinction #3: Winners think big. Whiners think small
- Distinction #2: Winners are focus minded. Whiners are scattered brained
- Distinction #1: Winners create positive meanings. Whiners create negative meanings
*Please Share This Episode with Someone that You care about, and if you are listening on Apple Podcast, Please Leave A Review!
*For More Episodes of The Patrick Kelly Podcast for Self-Development; Go To: www.thepatrickkellypodcast.com--- This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app --- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/patrickkellypodcast/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/patrickkellypodcast/support