Manage episode 291228849 series 2827607
Rob Dial is a motivational speaker, coach, and content creator who has inspired millions of people around the world.
I actually first met Rob back when he was only 19 years old selling Cutco — where he got his start in sales and discovered a passion for personal growth.
Rob quickly moved up in the company, and by 24 he owned and operated a multimillion dollar office, where he trained over 2,000 sales reps. Throughout that time he taught personal development to his team and saw just how much it impacted their lives.
By 2015, Rob had left the corporate world and launched The Mindset and Motivation Podcast, which hit #1 on iTunes in 6 categories and accumulated over 1 million downloads in the first 12 months.
He has since built an international audience of over 1.5 million followers, and is now living his mission to help people realize their true potential.
In this conversation, Rob and I talk about the path he took to get to where he is today, what it takes to find your passion and purpose in life, and how he built a multimillion dollar business without becoming a slave to it!
Key Takeaways with Rob Dial
- How Rob found his niche and used his extraordinary talents for sales and teaching to build and scale the business of his dreams.
- Why everyone has a creator inside of them.
- How conferences and connections open us up to new opportunities we may never have previously known were possible.
- The value of making goals when it comes to who we are as people.
- How entrepreneurship can still grant you extraordinary freedom, even in a pandemic.
- Why it’s so easy to get clear on what you don’t want–but not what you do.
- How to effectively hire and delegate when you need to.
Want the Full Show Notes?
To get access to the full show notes, including audio, transcripts, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit JustinDonald.com/26
Get the Lifestyle Investor Book!
To get access to The Lifestyle Investor: The 10 Commandments of Cashflow Investing for Passive Income and Financial Freedom visit JustinDonald.com/book
Rate & Review If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Lifestyle Investor, hit the subscribe button on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Castbox, Google Podcasts, iHeart Radio, or wherever you listen, so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
You can also help by providing an honest rating & review. Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can impact even more people. THANK YOU!
Connect with Justin Donald