Manage episode 291228850 series 2827607
Today, I’m talking with Phillip Stutts. Phillip is recognized as a political and corporate marketing genius, who has over 2 decades of experience working on campaigns with billions of dollars in political ad spend, and contributed to over 1,407 election victories, including 3 U.S. Presidential victories.
Phillip has spoken in front of 40 million+ people in his career and made more than 350 national media appearances. He’s been interviewed by renowned business, entertainment and health leaders including: Anderson Cooper, Gary Vaynerchuk, Peter Diamandis, James Altucher, and Michael Hyatt, just to name a few!
In today’s conversation, you’ll learn how Phillip grew his political marketing agency into an eight-figure business. He also reveals the 5-step marketing formula that’s responsible for electing presidents and building billion-dollar companies. This same formula will help you uncover key market insights, and find high quality, de-risked investment deals!
- Why Phillip left Washington, D.C. for Santa Rosa Beach, Florida in 2014 - and why so many New Yorkers, Bostonites, and San Franciscans are doing the same thing right now.
- Why we believe that business, rather than government, is more likely to solve the majority of the world’s problems.
- How Phillip grew his political marketing agency into an eight-figure business - and why the same strategies that get presidents elected can help companies scale.
- Phillip’s five-step strategy for brand building - and why it applies perfectly to finding high quality, de-risked investments.
- Why the world of investments is so ripe for disruption.
- How Phillip differentiated and scaled his businesses.
- The questions you should ask before you make any major investment.
Want the Full Show Notes?
To get access to the full show notes, including audio, transcripts, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit JustinDonald.com/25
Get the Lifestyle Investor Book!
To get access to The Lifestyle Investor: The 10 Commandments of Cashflow Investing for Passive Income and Financial Freedom visit JustinDonald.com/book
Rate & Review If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Lifestyle Investor, hit the subscribe button on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Castbox, Google Podcasts, iHeart Radio, or wherever you listen, so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
You can also help by providing an honest rating & review. Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can impact even more people. THANK YOU!
Connect with Justin Donald