Manage episode 293398365 series 2475757
Irene Moore is a digital communications and consumer behavior expert who helps e-commerce brands drive sales online. She co-founded Digital Marketing London (DM London) a specialist online marketing consultancy to the beauty, wellness, and luxury sector five years ago. She quickly grew the agency through delivering digital marketing campaigns for global brands, such as L'Oréal, NYX Cosmetics, Cantu Beauty, and Dior.
With a background in PR and marketing psychology, Irene has always been fascinated by what makes a powerful brand and credits her own business success to helping her clients better understand the ever changing shifts in customer behavior online in order to create more effective ads, campaigns and promotions.
During this show we discuss:
● What digital marketing is
● The role of digital marketing in a company
● Challenges of creating a digital marketing strategy
● How to boost engagement with customers
● How to grow your brand without sharing your personal life
● What consumer psychology is
● What makes a social strategy successful?
● Essential ingredients for building an engaged community
● How to build an audience persona
● Using an established persona in digital marketing
● Building a brand in a noisy digital world
● Top 3 factors that make a piece of content successful
● Which social channels to pursue
● Predictions in the e-commerce space when it comes to marketing