Manage episode 297914451 series 1378596
People don’t read. They just go by what they see on the big promise, and skip the rest of the page.
You do not need to be a world-class copywriter to sell your webinars.
Your headlines are what people remember. It will carry people all the time.
Here are my thoughts on that:You’ll Discover
- The single biggest leverage point that you can test in your funnels. [2:05]
- Learn the art of conversion rate optimization. [3:14]
- The one thing that makes the difference is the headline. [6:41]
- The number one thing that we can do to improve our sales conversion rate is to test your headlines. [8:36]
- Master the skill set of writing. [9:36]
...And much more!Helpful Resources
For a full transcript of this episode, visit our blog.
Join our free Facebook group, Million Dollar Course Marketers.
Want the playbook for launching and growing your own course for $2,000 or more? Grab our book High Ticket Courses
Want to launch a High Ticket Course to grow your business without adding more work? Watch our brand new webinar.
Interested in working with Joel one-on-one? We’ll deliver a finished mini-webinar funnel to your OR will give you a detailed Game Plan you can go implement yourself – Apply here.