Manage episode 374186146 series 3491192
Why can’t you just see things the way that I see them!? Have you ever felt that way? Maybe your spouse doesn’t understand your passion, or your kids aren’t cooperating with your plans. Or maybe your clients don’t see the value in what it is that you have to offer. Either way, We get it! AND there is a way to get everyone on the same page in a way that everyone truly wins. That’s what we are talking about today.
Disclaimer: Nothing shared on The Thriving Mompreneur Podcast is professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice before engaging with our content, and clearly understand that this content is not a substitute for medical advice. Learn more here: https://kandcolegal.s3.amazonaws.com/Kaci+and+Co+Wellness+PP_TC.pdf
Main topics covered in this episode:
- Talking to listen instead of talking to respond.
- Silence is not only okay, it is crucial to good communication!
- Solidify your values and beliefs so that you can understand how to relay that to your family and clients (BONUS: you do this by getting good at communicating with yourself!)
- The benefits of getting really great at communicating and how it can improve your relationships in your family and in business!
Resources mentioned in today’s episode:
- The Thriving Mompreneur Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/thethrivingmompreneurs/
Connect with Kaci:
- Website: www.kaciandcowellness.com
- Freebie: The Top 3 Tips to Beat the Afternoon Crash & Have All Day Energy
- Schedule an energy assessment call: pages.kaciandcowellness.co/energy-assessment-call-8833
Connect with Veronica:
- Schedule a discovery call: calendly.com/wealthandwellnessllc/letschat
- Checkout these hormone and low tox products! https://shop1.hughandgrace.com/#/shop/from/A63956?categoryID=5
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy