Manage episode 373492730 series 3491192
Do you sometimes feel like your emotions get the best of you? You have a reason to be upset, but your reaction seems to be greater than what took place. If you can relate to this, mama, so can I. Veronica here, to talk about why anger happens and what it takes to turn your anger into your passion. It IS possible to turn this emotion into your greatest asset– one that helps you instead of controlling you!
Disclaimer: Nothing shared on The Thriving Mompreneur Podcast is professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice before engaging with our content, and clearly understand that this content is not a substitute for medical advice. Learn more here: https://kandcolegal.s3.amazonaws.com/Kaci+and+Co+Wellness+PP_TC.pdf
Main topics covered in this episode:
- Identifying why you may be angry in the first place.
- The three things you need to know about anger: The story you believe, the story others believe of you, and the actual facts.
- Veronica shares a short personal story and how she turned things around!
- Asking yourself the right questions to get the right answers can be a game changer.
Resources mentioned in today’s episode:
- The Thriving Mompreneur Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/thethrivingmompreneurs/
Connect with Veronica:
- Schedule a discovery call: calendly.com/wealthandwellnessllc/letschat
- Checkout these hormone and low tox products! https://shop1.hughandgrace.com/#/shop/from/A63956?categoryID=5
Connect with Kaci:
- Website: www.kaciandcowellness.com
- Freebie: The Top 3 Tips to Beat the Afternoon Crash & Have All Day Energy
- Schedule an energy assessment call: pages.kaciandcowellness.co/energy-assessment-call-8833
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy