Manage episode 316574138 series 2800898
This week on the High Wire Woman podcast, Rosanna Berardi is talking about community. Her guest, Jill Salzman, is an author and the founder of The Founding Moms. She is also the host of the Why Are We Shouting Podcast. Jill joins Rosanna to share the importance of having a community, and how it helps working High Wire Women in entrepreneurship.
You'll hear Rosanna and Jill talk about:
- Jill started her community by gathering mompreneurs. "I was looking for answers to 'How do you do your marketing when you have a screaming baby? How do you do drop-offs when you're trying to figure out your sales?'" Jill says. Now that meeting has transformed into an online community where members can access a plethora of video courses on entrepreneurship.
- The typical founding mom faces loneliness and needs a community to bounce ideas off of. She needs people to help her and give her advice. Having other people around who understand what you're going through, and what you're carrying is extremely helpful. It also helps you grow as an entrepreneur.
- Jill talks about the upcoming events she has for 2022, and the new activities for members that will happen as well.
- Rosanna and Jill talk about Jill's webinar in January, and where High Wire Women can go to learn more.
- There is no such thing as failure in entrepreneurship. Learn from your mistakes then do better.
As a mompreneur, community is important. You need people around to encourage and support you and that's what Jill Salzman can help you with.
Rosanna Berardi | LinkedIn
Rosanna Berardi | Berardi Immigration Law