577 | News from the EDGE | Week of 3.13.2023
Manage episode 357953274 series 2391116
Every week there seems to be an unlimited amount of headlines to cover on News from the EDGE about generative AI.
TikTok is taking on search giants Google and Microsoft in the paid advertising space, Grammarly gets into the generative AI game, but with a twist, and Mordy Oberstein discusses the future of search and AI.
And we also had the Twins versus the Yankees baseball play by play as we literally were recording the show!
The AI wars have cometh. . . on this week's episode of EDGE!
News from the EDGE:
- [00:03:51] Step Aside Google and Microsoft Ads, Here Comes TikTok!
- [00:7:43] EDGE of the Web Title Sponsor: SE Ranking
- [00:08:53] Will AI Start Making Videos for Us?
- [00:12:21] Grammarly to Introduce Generative AI Content Creation in Your Voice
- [00:15:37] Mordy Oberstein Weighs In On the Future of Search Regarding AI
- [00:23:55] EDGE of the Web Sponsor: InLinks
Barry Blast from Search Engine Roundtable:
- [00:25:17] Google February 2023 Product Reviews Update More Volatile than Previous Updates, Say Data Providers
- [00:28:09] Microsoft Bing Working On Saving Chats & More Features
- [00:28:56] Google Featured Snippets Go Wrong, Consider Using Data-Nosnippet
Thanks to our sponsors!
- SE Ranking https://edgeofthewebradio.com/seranking
- Inlinks https://edgeofthewebradio.com/inlinks
Would love it if you'd give us a rating on ratethispodcast.com/edge!