575 | News from the EDGE | Week of 3.6.2023
Manage episode 357535144 series 2391116
There’s a lot to cover in SEO and digital marketing this week on EDGEnews.
From a new WordPress plugin vulnerability and local service ads to Google Bard and the projected growth in the use of AI by SEOs this year, there's plenty of news to dig through. In addition, the winners of SE Rankings SEO Checklist Challenge are announced.
Come join us on EDGE for this week’s news and remember. . . Bard is NOT search.
News from the EDGE:
- [00:03:17] Big Plugin Vulnerability Exposes 200,000 WordPress Sites. Are You One of Them?
- [00:07:34] SE Ranking SEO Checklist Challenge Award Winners: SE Ranking
- [00:09:06] Local Service Ads are Being Expanded to More than 70 New Business Types.
- [00:12:38] Say it with me: Bard is Not Search
- [00:17:53] EDGE of the Web Sponsor: InLinks
- [00:18:45] The Industry is Expecting to See a 5x Growth in the Use of AI for SEO this Year
Barry Blast from Search Engine Roundtable:
- [00:23:26] Google February 2023 Product Reviews Update Done Rolling Out
- [00:25:24] Bing Chat Showing Unique Referrer In Edge Sidebar For Analytics
- [00:26:52] Google Business Profile Products Show In Google Shopping Results
Thanks to our sponsors!
Site Strategics https://edgeofthewebradio.com/site
Page One Power https://edgeofthewebradio.com/pageonepower
Would love it if you'd give us a rating on ratethispodcast.com/edge!