CannaInsider - Interviews with the Business Leaders of The Legal Cannabis, Marijuana, CBD Industry
Cannabis Delivery Service Boasts Great Revenue With a Counterintuitive Twist
Manage episode 329395890 series 122759
Is speed paramount when it comes to a good cannabis delivery service?
Not according to Sava founder Andrea Brooks, who joins us to share how she’s gained more customer satisfaction and larger order sizes than her much faster competitors.
Learn more at https://www.getsava.com
- Andrea’s background in cannabis and how she came to start Sava
- An inside look at Sava and its mission to provide the highest quality cannabis products for delivery in the San Francisco Bay Area
- How Andrea won the AVG Best Pitch Award and what about her presentation resonated most with investors
- What investors need to know about unit economics and basket size
- Common obstacles in cannabis delivery and how Sava has overcome these to get ahead of other services like Ease and MedMen
- Ways in which Sava has gained so many repeat customers
- Sava’s generous compensation for drivers and how this impacts the company’s overall success
- Where Andreas sees the cannabis drink category heading in the next few years
- Andrea’s conservative approach to growth projections and meeting investor expectations
- Where Sava currently is in the capital-raising process and Andrea’s goals for the years ahead