Manage episode 288365141 series 2390418
Dr. Rosenblum reviews ASIPP Guidelines for Sedation and Fasting Status of Patients Undergoing Interventional Pain Management Procedures with a Pain Physician.
Also covering, Upcoming Events: April 18th Ultrasound Course, NYC
Ads By PainExam Ad Network-Ultrasound Guided Injection Training Workshops and Webinar Replays-
CME Rated US Training Event Replay- Live Ultrasound Training for Pain and Regional Anesthesia- https://painexam.com/product/comprehensive-ultrasound-guided-interventional-pain-webinar-december-6-2020/
Resources: ASIPP Guidelines for Sedation and Fasting Status of Patients Undergoing Interventional Pain Management Procedures with a Pain Physician 2019; 22:201-207 • ISSN 1533-3159 https://www.painphysicianjournal.com/current/pdf?article=NjMwMQ%3D%3D&journal=120
Ads By PainExam Ad Network-New Updates-
- New 1 on 1 US Guided Injection Training Service! https://painexam.com/product/private-ultrasound-instruction-for-regional-anesthesia-pain-management/
- New Hospital and Medical Network Group Training Program!
- Exclusive Dr/Medical Professional affiliate program! Leverage Your Social Network!
- PainExam "Complete" now available!
- NEW AnesthesiaExam.com Site Almost ready to Be Launched!
- PainExam's Own Medical Ad Network in Beta Launch
Subscribe to AnesthesiaExam's Newsletter * indicates required Email Address *
Download the PainExam Official Apps for Android and IOS Devices!
Follow PainExam- https://painexam.com/blog/ https://www.facebook.com/PainExam/ https://twitter.com/painexams https://www.instagram.com/painexam/ https://www.linkedin.com/company/painexam https://www.pinterest.com/painexam https://www.youtube.com/user/DocRosenblum/videos
Ads By PainExam Ad Network-