Manage episode 284517972 series 2155004
Hasani X grew up in one of California's roughest neighborhoods. He struggled with poverty, gang violence, and not being able to see his own self-worth. He's come a long way since then.
Now, he runs a very successful branding company, focused on helping business owners find their own brand through their personal stories. He helps guys like you connect with your target market, building that "know, like, trust" factor, faster than ever.
He joins the podcast this week to share some of his best secrets about storytelling and personal branding, including:
- Why stories have so much power to move people to action
- How being authentic can connect you with your market
- Proof that stories are the best form of advertising
- How to tell the story of your business in a way that pulls people in
- The evolutionary reason we can't ignore a good story
- Three stories your business must have in order to stand out in a crowded marketplace
- How to make customers and clients feel like you put them first
- Why you don't need high-production marketing to get people's attention these days
- The best way to leverage the power of social media for your business
- And a lot more
Hasani X website