Manage episode 321542716 series 2771825
Keri McDonnell is one of my students who worked in corporate for many years before relocating to follow her husband’s career and then starting a dog grooming business. After 10 years she had to move again and leave her established clientele. Since Keri’s passion is helping others, she wanted to find something online where she could relocate when her husband had to and take her clients with her.
That’s when she saw my ad. She did her research, watched my webinar, and then decided to jump into my unicorn digital marketing world. Keri understood being a solopreneur and wanted to help business owners behind the scenes to achieve their goals.
Keri found her first client after a week of starting the course. Despite her fear of not being techy enough, Keri jumped in and gave it a try. Her commitment to herself and dedication to doing her best helped her advance quickly. Now Keri is booked out helping small business owners with social media, launch support, and project management.
But it wasn’t without challenges. Keri's doubts almost stopped her before she got started, but readily admits my course gave her the foundation she needed to work as a unicorn digital marketer. The course got her up to speed and gave her the confidence she needed. She’s also very thankful for having an amazing network inside the student group and later the Digital Marketing Workgroup to help her succeed.
If you’ve got doubts about whether you can do this type of work, listen to Keri’s story and then go back to episode #100 to hear Natasha’s story. If these ladies can do it, so can you.
Connect with Keri:
Connect with Emily:
- Facebook Community: Emily’s Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant Lab
- Instagram: @emilyreaganpr
- Facebook: @emilyreaganpr
3 ways we can work together:
- Get on the waitlist for the Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant School. My signature course on digital marketing implementation will give you the confidence and teach you HOW to do the work that’s in demand and highly marketable. This is the secret weapon to getting booked out
- Got the skills but need help getting your digital marketing services business to take off? I’ve got an advanced tight-knit referral and networking community that can help and I would love for you to apply here. You’ll get the latest updates and trainings, networking opps and job leads from online business owners who are looking to hire digital marketing implementers and assistants.
- Looking for a fast way to get your foot in the door with up-to-date skills? Take my 2-hour Quickstart to Facebook Community Management workshop and learn how to help online business owners like course creators and membership site owners manage and engage their community