Season 2 - Episode #17 - The Oz Principle; Getting Results Through Individual and Organizational Accountability By Roger Connors
Manage episode 326453404 series 2899956
In this Episode, I will be reviewing the audible book “The Oz Principle, Getting Results Through Individual and Organizational Accountability By Roger Connors. This audible book will teach you how to take responsibility and be accountable for your own results by continually staying above the line of being a victim of your circumstances. While losers languish Below The Line, preparing stories that explain why past efforts went awry, winners reside Above The Line, powered by commitment and hard work.
Steps To Accountability:
- Chapter 1: Off to See The Wizard: Bring Accountability Back Into The American Character
- Chapter 2: The Yellow Brick Road: Getting Stuck In The Victim Cycle
- Chapter 3: There’s No Place Like Home: Focusing On Results
- Chapter 4: The Lion: Mustering The Courage To See It
- Chapter 5: The Tin Woodsman: Finding the Heart To Own It
- Chapter 6: The Scarecrow: Obtaining The Wisdom To Solve It
- Chapter 7: Dorothy: Exercising The Means To Do It
*To find out more about this audible book, Go To: www.audible.com and download this audible book, or google Roger Connors to find out more information, and other books written by the Author.
*Remember To Hit the Subscribe button on your favorite Podcast Platform, so You do not miss an Episode, and also remember to please share this Episode via text or email with Friends and Family and other People that You care about. Follow me on twitter @kellypodcast or Instagram @patrickkelly_podcast*
*For More Episodes of The Patrick Kelly Podcast for Self-Development go to: www.thepatrickkellypodcast.com.
*If You would like to donate a dollar or more to the support of this Podcast, click the donate button at www.thepatrickkellypodcast.com or go to $patrickkellypodcast on cash app and I will be sure to thank You on the next Episode.