Manage episode 287718861 series 2827607
Today, I’m speaking with Susan Drumm. Susan is a CEO Advisor and Leadership Coach with over 20 years of experience helping C-suite teams and senior executives develop their leadership skills so they can take their business to the next level.
Her consulting firm, Meritage Leadership has worked with organizations such as KPMG, Oracle, Viacom, Microsoft, L’Oreal, A&E Networks, Cisco, Merrill Lynch, MTV Networks and many more!
Susan also just launched The Enlightened Executive, a podcast that spotlights ground-breaking techniques and strategies to help executives and entrepreneurs get an edge when it comes to their leadership effectiveness.
In this conversation, we’re diving deep into The Enneagram — a personality assessment that you can use to identify your unique capabilities and level up your leadership skills in all areas of life. Whether you want to strengthen your skills as an investor, build a strong team that will allow you to scale your business, or show up big for your family, this tool can help you realize your full potential, both personally and professionally!
- The importance of being able to effectively connect & communicate with people on your team.
- How to use The Enneagram to uncover your strengths and weaknesses, develop as a leader, and become a better investor.
- Why cognitive diversity is such an important factor when it comes to scaling a company.
- The importance of knowing who to surround yourself with, so you can strengthen your weakest areas in life.
- A powerful visualization process that will help you accomplish your biggest goals and dreams.
- How to use gratitude to better understand your core values.
- Why money is not the determining factor for your level of happiness.
Want the Full Show Notes?
To get access to the full show notes, including audio, transcripts, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit JustinDonald.com/20
Get the Lifestyle Investor Book!
To get access to The Lifestyle Investor: The 10 Commandments of Cashflow Investing for Passive Income and Financial Freedom visit JustinDonald.com/book
Rate & Review If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Lifestyle Investor, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
You can also help by providing an honest rating & review. Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can impact even more people. THANK YOU!
Connect with Justin Donald