Manage episode 295049165 series 2475757
Howard Tiersky is the author of the WSJ bestselling book Winning Digital Customers: The Antidote to Irrelevance.
In his 25 year career helping large enterprises win in the digital space, Howard has worked on projects for dozens of Fortune 1000 companies and has been named one of the “Top 10” Digital Transformation influencers by IDG as well as by Enterprise 360.
Howard Tiersky is the Founder and CEO of FROM, a proven digital agency that drives customer enthusiasm and bottom line results.
During the show we discuss:
● Importance of offering a good customer experience
● What makes a good customer service experience
● Why you MUST have credible online reviews
● Customer Experience improvements that will have the greatest impact
● How different are digital customers compare to traditional ones
● How to create a better customer experience
● How to get customer’s feedback
● How to accurately measure customer satisfaction
● The tips in building a customer experience plan
● The best way to approach digital transformation
● Different strategies to maximize digital customer experience
● What really is digital transformation and how do you know when it's done
● Creative ways to achieve customer satisfaction