11. From New Mom to New Mompreneur - Andria Singletary Relates How Boundaries Helped Her Find Balance
Manage episode 376646789 series 3491192
What drives you? What helps you make your decisions when things get tough? Thriving Mompreneur, Andria Singletary shares her story on how she went from a preschool director to an entrepreneur and how her transition into motherhood and becoming a mom of two helped shape her business in a way that benefited everyone involved. She talks about the mindset shift that you need to make to be able to go from the nine to five lifestyle to CEO of your home and business. She then dives into the boundaries she sets for herself and her clients so that they ultimately benefit and have clarity on how she can benefit them and their journey to owning their own podcast, to getting clear on what she and her family needs in order to thrive in the many different seasons of motherhood. Regardless of what stage of motherhood you find yourself in, you are going to want to see how her story can inspire you on your journey to becoming a thriving mompreneur!
Disclaimer: Nothing shared on The Thriving Mompreneur Podcast is professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice before engaging with our content, and clearly understand that this content is not a substitute for medical advice. Learn more here: https://kandcolegal.s3.amazonaws.com/Kaci+and+Co+Wellness+PP_TC.pdf
Main topics covered in this episode:
- Andria shares how she shifted her business to fit the two under two mama lifestyle and how this shift caused her to create more peace and clarity in her life overall that led her to niche into podcast managing.
- Learning what her barriers were to transitioning from one career to another– one that led her to become an entrepreneur so she could stay home with her kids full time.
- The mindset shift from nine to five to CEO.
- How your previous experiences fuel your entrepreneur future forward.
- When you should add podcasting into your business and where you can go to start.
Resources mentioned in today’s episode:
- The Thriving Mompreneur Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/thethrivingmompreneurs/
Connect with Kaci:
- Website: www.kaciandcowellness.com
- FREE Guide: The Top 3 Tips to Beat the Afternoon Crash & Have All Day Energy
- Schedule an energy assessment call: pages.kaciandcowellness.co/energy-assessment-call-8833
Connect with Veronica:
- Schedule a discovery call: calendly.com/wealthandwellnessllc/letschat
- Checkout these hormone and low tox products! https://shop1.hughandgrace.com/#/shop/from/A63956?categoryID=5
Connect with Andria:
- Mama Turned Mompreneur Podcast: https://www.mamaturnedmompreneur.com/listennow
- Website: https://www.mamaturnedmompreneur.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mamaturnedmompreneur
- FREE Podcast Launch Guide: https://www.mamaturnedmompreneur.com/podcastlaunchguide
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy