10. Get To Know This Thriving Mompreneur, Kim Roy - She Shares Her Story of Finding Peace Through Anger and Grief
Manage episode 376172165 series 3491192
Grief and anger are some heavy emotions that we don’t always know how to handle. When you are carrying some heavy experiences, it can be hard to navigate not only the experience but the emotions that come with it… The good news? There is peace that you can find when you take the time to understand your emotions and that is exactly what Guest Star Kimberly Roy shares in this episode.
Kim Roy is a Strategic Pitching Professional, host of the Redefining Anger Podcast, girl mom, wife, mentor, and an entrepreneur learning to live a life of abundance, while navigating grief and anger, after experiencing the traumatic and sudden loss of her father.
For years she hid behind anger, living in a state of survival. Despite the trauma that is now behind her, her growth exemplifies that living a life of abundance and feeling alive is possible. Kim defines herself as a self-motivated force turned recovering perfectionist and is on a mission to normalize feeling. She believes that getting quiet with yourself, and really feeling what needs to be felt, is the key to building a relationship of trust and self-respect with yourself, leading to purposeful living and a life of alignment.
As a Strategic Pitching Professional, Kim supports ambitious female entrepreneurs who are ready to grow their reach and visibility by being seen and heard. Her personalized, strategic approach gets her clients in front of their ideal audience, creating aligned connections and partnerships. Kim’s personable experience provides her clients with the opportunity to eagerly buy back their time and energy, while promoting their business and showing up as the thought leader they want to be known for.
Kim holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Management from the University of Maine at Fort Kent. As a corporate retiree, she draws on her professional background and 20+ years of experience, bringing forth her organization and analytical skills. Exceptionally detail-oriented, Kim is dedicated to helping her clients meet their long-term business goals.
In her spare time, Kim enjoys running, spending time outdoors, curling up with an enjoyable book, and soaking up invaluable time with her family.
Disclaimer: Nothing shared on The Thriving Mompreneur Podcast is professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice before engaging with our content, and clearly understand that this content is not a substitute for medical advice. Learn more here: https://kandcolegal.s3.amazonaws.com/Kaci+and+Co+Wellness+PP_TC.pdf
Main topics covered in this episode:
- Kim shares her struggles with anger and how it really affected her life after losing her father in a very traumatic way.
- The beauty of diving deep into your emotions and understanding that anger is often a sign of unresolved emotions, needs, or feelings.
- The power of sharing your story and letting it not only be a healing moment for you but also a healing moment for everyone you share your story with.
- Shares how her journey inspired her to want to help other women share their stories, and how you can get in on her monthly pitching meetups once per month!
Resources mentioned in today’s episode:
- The Thriving Mompreneur Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/thethrivingmompreneurs/
Connect with Kim:
Connect with Veronica:
- Schedule a discovery call: calendly.com/wealthandwellnessllc/letschat
- Checkout these hormone and low tox products! https://shop1.hughandgrace.com/#/shop/from/A63956?categoryID=5
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy