Manage episode 366898007 series 3467343
Improving Cash Flow on Properties You Already Own
When real estate prices, mortgage interest rates, and rental rates are high, generating great cash flow from a rental property can be more challenging. However, it is also more important than ever to do everything in your power to maximize cash flow.
There are 88 strategies for improving cash flow on rental properties, with some powerful ones related to properties you already own. This mini-class covers the strategies for those properties, which make up the second largest group of strategies.
Check out the video of this class here:
In this special mini-class for the Real Estate Financial Planner™ coaching program James covers:
- 88 Ways to Improve Cash Flow from Real Estate Rental Properties including the following...
- Improving cash flow by refinancing to extend the term
- Improving cash flow by refinancing to improve the interest rate
- Improving cash flow by paying off the loan completely
- Improving cash flow by correcting assessor info
- Improving cash flow by contesting tax increases with valid comps
- Improving cash flow by voting appropriately on tax related measures
- Improving cash flow by shopping your insurance rates
- Improving cash flow by evaluating your insurance coverage
- Improving cash flow by optimizing who is insured on your policies
- Improving cash flow by setting an appropriate insurance deductible for your situation/properties
- Improving cash flow by removing private mortgage insurance
- Improving cash flow by getting a discount for setting up autopay
- Improving cash flow by getting a discount for paying in full/early
- Improving cash flow by self managing
- Or, alternatively improving cash flow by hiring a professional property manager
- Improving cash flow by managing your property manager
- Improving cash flow by insisting that your team apply best practices
- Improving cash flow by maintaining your properties
- Improving cash flow by using quality materials
- Improving cash flow by accelerating depreciation
- Plus more...
Free Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet: Download a copy of the newest version of The World's Greatest Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet™ by going to:
Improve Cash Flow: Book a consultation to improve cash flow using our proprietary 88 cash flow improving strategies.
Real Estate Agent & Lender Collaborators: Interested in collaborating with us on the Scottsdale real estate investor podcast? Book a free consultation to discuss.