Manage episode 352240843 series 77175
Dr. David Armstrong presents Seronegative Spondyloarthropathies and emphasizes these take home points:
- HLA-B27 does not diagnose SNSAs
- Inflammatory back pain improves with exercise
- Red eye with decreased visual acuity needs slit lamp
- Nail pitting correlates with psoriatic arthritis
- NSAIDs help everything except enteropathic arthritis
Some items in this lecture may have come from the lecturer’s personal academic files or have been cited in-line or at the end of the lecture. For more information, see our citation page.