Manage episode 364340985 series 3371550
Today's episode is Rebecca Moore, a Co-Founder of Starboard Equity. She has been a real estate investor since 2014 and has built relationships with brokers and investors to help her win and fund deals in Texas while living in California, all while managing a full-time psychology practice!
She has been a General Partner on eight properties totaling over 900 units and is a Limited Partner on over 2900 units.
In this episode, Rebecca shares her shift to multifamily properties, real estate syndication, and mentorship. Learn about the advantages, freedom, and profitability while avoiding mistakes and forming a strong network of allies.
Gain knowledge about real estate factors and passive investing choices by learning from her experience.
[02:18] Meet our guest, Rebecca Moore
[02: 18] From Single Homes to Multifamily: How We Built a Real Estate Empire
[08: 11] Unlocking Real Estate Freedom: The Power of Multifamily Syndication
[ 10:24] Avoid Mistakes, Find Success: The Power of Mentorship in Multifamily Investing
[20:02] From Psychologist to Freedom: How Multifamily Real Estate Transformed her Career
[24:11] Uncovering Multifamily Investment Options: C Class vs. B Class
[26:20] What is one red flag every investor looks out for?
[29:35] What success looks like for Rebecca
[31:08] Connecting to Rebecca
- "Syndication means that basically all sorts of people put their money together and create the down payment for a larger building."-Rebecca Moore
- "Don't make costly mistakes! Invest in mentorship and see clearly."-Rebecca Moore
- "Escape the boss and set your own hours with multifamily success!"-Rebecca Moore
- “Verify beyond the pretty slide deck: Take time to research before investing your money.”- Tim Little
- "Partnering and experience is a game-changer in navigating HUD loans and multifamily deals." -Tim Little
- "Transforming communities and making a big difference in multifamily investments, from playgrounds to quality of life."-Tim Little
- "Smart investing means choosing growing markets with a constant flow of renters." -Tim Little
👉Connect with Rebecca Moore:
- LinkedIn: Rebecca Moore
- Website: starboardequity
- Email: Rebecca@StarboardEquity.com
- Facebook: @RebeccaMBuller
👉 Connect with Tim
- Linkedin: Tim Little
- Instagram: @tim_at_zana
- Email: email@example.com
- Visit www.ZANAinvestments.com for more info on Tim and how you can passively invest in multifamily real estate
- Get your Passive Investor's Cheat Sheet FREE
Subscribe, Rate, and leave a review 🌟