Manage episode 277998566 series 2295409
Amanda and Sarah explore the wild blue yonder and haunted French history in this episode. Sarah covers a species of what she calls "little f*ckers" with a look at the origins and evolution of gremlins as they relate to military pilots. Amanda discusses Jean l’Ecorcheu aka Jack the Skinner, a spirit thought to have cursed the French royal dynasty and haunted the Louvre. Other subjects covered include yeast infection treatment design flaws and fun with Roman numerals.
Sarah recommends the Netflix horror movie His House and The Hidden Djinn podcast. Amanda recommends the book Mexcian Gothic and the Scared To Death podcast.
- ArtNet News (7 Terrifying Tales From the World’s Most Haunted Museums)
- Gulf News (12 things you should know about Louvre: A haunting history)
- Geri Walton (Red Man: The Tuileries Palace Ghost)
- Assassin's Creed Wiki (Johannes Metzger)
- Another Chicago Magazine (“The Gremlin Myth” by Elizabeth Horneber)
- WIkipedia/Fremlin's Brewery
- History Net (Gremlin!)
- Listverse (10 Crazy Claims Of Real-Life Encounters With Gremlins)