Manage episode 321073029 series 3274477
Ynsect CEO, Antoine Hubert, explains their mission to develop sustainable nutrition for both animals and humans using insect protein:
- 1:41 10 years of progress
- 4:29 Building an industrial agricultural company
- 9:20 Technical challenges, commercial challenges, then the regulatory challenge
- 13:09 Why do we want to feed the world with insects?
- 19:55 Feeding animals, great...but feeding people? Creating ingredients for sports nutrition, meat alternatives, and more...
- 26:10 Robert Downey Jr's fund, FootPrint Coalition, comes onboard
- 30:03 Scaling up insect-based feed in the US
- 32:26 Building a sustainable and impactful company
- 35:41 Largest vertical farm and insect production site in the world under construction in France
Be sure to subscribe to and share the podcast on Apple, Spotify, or your preferred podcast platform.
The French Tech News is a newsletter, podcast, and video media highlighting important stories, in English, in the world of France’s startups, its entrepreneurs, investors, and ecosystem leaders. Hosted by Chris O'Brien and Ethan Pierse.
Be sure to sign up for the French Tech Journal newsletter for more stories and announcements.