Interview: Fleur Pellerin (Korelya Capital) at France Digitale Day
Manage episode 313537521 series 3274477
Our interview with former Digital Economy Minister of France and Korelya Capital CEO, Fleur Pellerin, at France Digitale Day.
- Intro to Korelya Capital
- Asian opportunities for European entrepreneurs
- Cultural and business considerations on entering Asian markets
- Growth capital (finally) comes to Europe
- Is private equity a rival or partner to venture capital
- $1.5B of investments in Mirakl, Sorare, and Vestiaire Collective announced in just one day
- Fleur Pellerin speaking on Values ESG, Social Impact, Governance at France Digitale Day
Be sure to subscribe to and share the podcast on Apple, Spotify, or your preferred podcast platform, and check out the video version on our YouTube channel.
The French Tech News is a newsletter, podcast, and video media highlighting important stories, in English, in the world of France’s startups, its entrepreneurs, investors, and ecosystem leaders. Hosted by Chris O'Brien and Ethan Pierse.
Be sure to sign up for the French Tech Journal newsletter for more stories and announcements.