If you’re married — or soon to be — you’ve got questions. What makes this relationship work? How do I fix it when it breaks? Where do I go when I need help? Host John Fuller and marriage experts Dr. Greg and Erin Smalley help answer those questions with practical, down-to-earth insights based on God’s design for marriage. Find answers and inspiration in every short episode of this Christian marriage podcast.
Manage episode 291542540 series 1551287
In this show, Leh and Todd take on more questions that are focused on child custody issues. The questions they tackle include :
- Can I leave GA with my 2 kids to get away from my emotionally and mentally abusive husband?
- What is the most likely response from a superior court judge when a temp order has been broken during a divorce?
- How likely can a divorce by publication that gave me sole custody be reversed?
- Can a custodial parent move kids to another state after the divorce in Georgia?
- Does a court ruling in the best interest outweigh the court needs to weigh fundamental liberties?
- How can I get custody of my niece if she's in an unfit home?