Manage episode 246289533 series 52385
This episode of Books and Ideas features Adele Brand, author of the new book The Hidden World of the Fox. Foxes are surprisingly widespread even in urban areas. This episode reveals their surprising story.
Links and References:
- The Hidden World of the Fox by Adele Brand
- Adele Brand: mammal ecologist and wildlife photographer
- Plesae complete a brief audience survy.
- Send email to email@example.com or post voice feedback at http://speakpipe.com/docartemis.
- Please support Books and Ideas via Patreon at http://patreon.com/booksandideas.
- To win an Amazon gift certificate: post a review of Books and Ideas in iTunes and send me a screenshot.
Connect on Social Media: