Manage episode 362184978 series 1425310
The Leeds owner was reportedly in tears and Jack Harrison was despondently sat all on his own after a very disorganised Leeds United lost 4-1 to Gary O'Neil's AFC Bournemouth at Dean Court on Sunday. Cherries fans were singing Gary's name once more on the terraces as the head coach masterminded a near-perfect performance against Javi Gracia's men, all but securing Premier League football for Boscombe for the seventh season!
With Cherries fans ecstatic with the realisation that Premier League football will be gracing Dean Court again next season, but after all the persistent conjecture and concern of Gary O'Neil's appointment, is it now time to put certain conversations to bed?
- Mark McAdam's controversial post-match tweet
- Eating humble pie
- Blake, Hughes & Foley's calculated risk
- When criticism goes TOO FAR?
- O'Neil's perennial Howe comparison
- Will see ALL sing Gary's name against Chelsea?
- Opinions on the Rally flags
- Will Jefferson Lerma put pen to paper?
Thank you to everyone who has contributed to all our platforms. If you’re enjoying this show, you can help support us by buying us a coffee at https://www.afcbpodcast.com/coffee – we really appreciate it!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices