Manage episode 336479372 series 3010263
Jackie's thesis at Michigan State University was titled "Effects of Different Soil Testing Philosophies on Creeping Bentgrass and Annual Bluegrass Putting Greens." She looked at how much P and K were applied by different interpretation philosophies, how the grass stood up to traffic, and what happened to the elements that were applied.
- All about #MLSN: https://www.asianturfgrass.com/mlsn/
Three blog posts with links to Jackie Guevara's research:
- Follow Jackie on Twitter at https://twitter.com/jackofallturf
- Read more about all kinds of turfgrass topics at https://www.asianturfgrass.com/
- See the ATC newsletters at https://subscribepage.com/atc_newsletters
- Listen to the ATC Doublecut with Micah Woods podcast at https://atc-doublecut.transistor.fm/