Manage episode 307868958 series 1443187
I’m back with another candid conversation with a woman mixing things up in the cannabis industry. If you want to usher in change and have your voice heard, you need to be sitting at the table where those plans are being made and the deals are getting done. And here to inspire us is Marie Montmarquet, co-founder of MD Numbers, Inc., a 100% black-owned family of vertically integrated cannabis brands that provide a range of goods and services to the California supply chain, retail customers, and equity community. Get valuable resources in the Potcast 213 show notes at casuallybaked.com.
- MJ Relief is the Ph.D. formulated CBD muscle rub I co-created with Dr. Monica Vialpando. Gift relief this holiday season and save 10% using promo code: casuallybaked --> Purchase here.
- Shop Dr Love CBD - SAVE 15% using promo code: CASUALLYBAKED ✌️💚 at drlovecbd.com
- Shop More Potcast partner brands on casuallybaked.com and receive discounts!
- Looking For High-Quality Cannabis-Delivery in the Bay Area? Try getsava.com + use promo code CASUALLYBAKED and SAVE $30 off your first order.
- Get EARLY ACCESS to content and discounts in the Casually Baked online store (while supporting Jo's efforts) by becoming a $5/month Potcast Patron at patreon.com/casuallybaked.
- NEW: FB Group - Highly Responsible Canna Consumers here.
- Get your rolling supplies ready if you are a joint-rolling novice and want to learn the craft alongside me. Visit ocbusa.com/BAKED to get 4 booklets of OCB and a rolling tray for only $4.99! This bundle is worth $20 and is around for a limited time.
- Subscribe to Casually Baked on YouTube and catch the potcast live streams.
- Connect on Social: @casuallybaked