Manage episode 330697378 series 1524591
*Samsung introduce a 108MP HM6 sensor on their Realme 9 phone series.
*DSLR sales increase 132%
*There’s still time to create and enter your video in the Sony World Photography Awards
*What are the top 5 free and paid video / photo apps
This year, at The Photography Show & The Video Show, (17 – 20 September), whether you're looking to be inspired, learn some new techniques or simply browse and buy kit, there's loads on for photographers, filmmakers AND content creators alike.
GET 20% OFF STANDARD ADVANCE ENTRY TICKETS
WITH CODE PROSTPS22*
Celebrating creative videos that inspire a positive future for people and the planet in support of the Sustainable Development Goals.
SUBMISSIONS CLOSE 5 JULY, 2022
Top 5 video / photo apps
Top 5 free photo & video apps
- Adobe lightroom
- MKPlayer - which allows you to watch videos and listen to music
- VN Video Editor - allowing you to easily organise your footage and create videos
- Mimeo Photos - offering premium quality photo products that you can hang, hold or touch.
Top 5 paid photo & video apps
- Final Cut Pro £249.99
- PhotoSweeper £8.99 - is a fast, precise and efficient tool to eliminate similar or duplicate photos even in high photo collections. It works with Photos, iPhoto, aperture, Capture One and Lightroom Classic media libraries as well as photos from your hard drives and external storage devices.
- PhotoSweeper Lite £0.89
- Motion £44.99 - designed for video editors, making it easy to create cinematic 2D and 3D titles, fluid transitions and realistic effects in real time.
- Page Screenshot for Safari £2.49 - available on all iOS, iPad and macOS devices
If you enjoyed this episode then why not subscribe to hear more like this. My main focus is all about sharing, so let’s start a conversation. But above all, be creative, be inspired, be you.
https://twitter.com/GaryFernon--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/gary-fernon/message