Manage episode 292598546 series 2785758
Google is doing everything it can to convince developers not to give up on working with Stadia, but is it enough? Also: Epic v Apple Week 2, Gree exerts patent power in $100m court win, E3 Online starts to take shape, Embracer gobbles up four more studios, and more.
You can support Virtual Economy’s growth via our Ko-Fi at ko-fi.com/virtualeconomy
- [00:00:57]: Epic v Apple Week 2
- [00:11:20]: Gree v Supercell Ruling
- [00:15:19]: Investment Interlude
- [00:26:04]: Quick Hits
- [00:42:35]: E3 Online Details
- [00:49:17]: Google Stadia is “alive and well” — how’re you?
- Supercell ordered to pay Gree $92m in lawsuit (GamesIndustry)
- E3 2021 ONLINE PORTAL AND APP DETAILS OFFICIALLY REVEALED
- Google says Stadia is "alive and well" (GamesIndustry)
- Sennheiser swiftly sells off beloved audiophile headphone business
- EMBRACER GROUP ACQUIRES APPEAL STUDIOS, KAIKO, MASSIVE MINITEAM AND FRAME BREAK
- Hidden Leaf Games raises $3.2 million on a MOBA gambit called Fangs (GamesBeat)
- Former Epic and Blizzard Veterans Join Forces to Create Lightforge Games
- Apptopia Raises $20 Million In Series C Funding To Source New Connected Device Data
- Allstar raises $3.85M so gamers can share snackable game highlights (GamesBeat)
- Krafton acquires game developer' Dream Motion'