Manage episode 324021967 series 2771825
Rita Suzanne is a digital strategist and self-taught web designer who helps health and wellness coaches gain brand clarity, define brand strategy to attract their target audience, and create a website in one day focusing on simple but effective conversion strategies.
In today’s episode she’s sharing 5 branding tips for virtual assistants, freelancers, and digital marketing service providers to help stand out and create a memorable brand.
We’ll go over key branding elements such as:
- The power of one and what that means for freelancers
- How to position yourself in today’s online digital marketing arena so you stand out
- What it really means to have consistency in your brand and why it matters
- When to pivot your offers and when not to
- Why and how to promote yourself even if it pushes your comfort zone
Be sure to grab Rita’s free resource on target audiences in the links below. This will not only help you hone in on your ICA but also aid you in helping your clients figure out their branding.
Connect with Rita Suzanne:
- Instagram: @theritasuzanne
- Facebook: @theritasuzanne
- Freebies: https://momownedandoperated.com/freebies/
- Marketing Automated: https://yourmarketingautomated.com/
- Target Audience Roadmap: https://ritasuzanne.com/target-audience
Connect with Emily:
- Facebook Community: Emily’s Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant Lab
- Instagram: @emilyreaganpr
- Facebook: @emilyreaganpr
3 ways we can work together:
- Get on the waitlist for the Unicorn Digital Marketing Assistant School. My signature course on digital marketing implementation will give you the confidence and teach you HOW to do the work that’s in demand and highly marketable. This is the secret weapon to getting booked out
- Got the skills but need help getting your digital marketing services business to take off? I’ve got an advanced tight-knit referral and networking community that can help and I would love for you to apply here. You’ll get the latest updates and trainings, networking opps and job leads from online business owners who are looking to hire digital marketing implementers and assistants.
- Looking for a fast way to get your foot in the door with up-to-date skills? Take my 2-hour Quickstart to Facebook Community Management workshop and learn how to help online business owners like course creators and membership site owners manage and engage their community