This Will Kill Your Rental Business | Event Equipment Rentals
Manage episode 336344642 series 3300831
In this show Eddie and Xavier go over the 4 mostly like pitfalls to watch out for so your business doesn't go under and more importantly how to avoid these pitfalls so you can more profit and run a smother rental business.
- Not Knowing Your KPI's
- Running out of money.
Products and services we love:
- Create your free rental store: https://bit.ly/RentleRB
- Free Fleet Gas Cards: https://bit.ly/AtoBRBpod
- Get A Free Business Insurance Quote: https://bit.ly/NextInsRB
- Get $40 for banking with Novo Business Banking: https://bit.ly/NovoRBpod
The hosts pull from their extensive experience of running an event rental business for over 3 years since 2019 and over 10 year of experience in the event industry. The rental business they run is called Kelly Rentals which grosses more then $1.5 millions (2022) in revenue a year. They Have 4 locations across two metroplex's in Texas (The Greater Austin and Dallas-Fort Worth Area). They also consult with over other event rental company around the country.
Support The Podcast
Please Reach Out If you want our teams help to grow or start your rental business please do not hesitate to reach out to us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the Host:
- Eddie Sauceda: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eduardo-sauceda-7255a5244
- Xavier Kelly: https://xavierkelly.com/