How to deal with upset and difficult customers? Customer Service Examples!
Manage episode 316924575 series 3300831
Customer Service Examples
Hey guys Xavier here with the rental boys podcast in today’s podcast will be going over how to deal with upset and difficult customers. We will be going over what we do and what others in the industry does. Let’s just straight into the podcast.
Thank you for listening please subscribe to our podcast, rate and share with one person.
Products and services we love:
- Create your free rental store: https://bit.ly/RentleRB
- Free Fleet Gas Cards: https://bit.ly/AtoBRBpod
- Get A Free Business Insurance Quote: https://bit.ly/NextInsRB
- Get $40 for banking with Novo Business Banking: https://bit.ly/NovoRBpod
The hosts pull from their extensive experience of running an event rental business for over 3 years since 2019 and over 10 year of experience in the event industry. The rental business they run is called Kelly Rentals which grosses more then $1.5 millions (2022) in revenue a year. They Have 4 locations across two metroplex's in Texas (The Greater Austin and Dallas-Fort Worth Area). They also consult with over other event rental company around the country.
Support The Podcast
Please Reach Out If you want our teams help to grow or start your rental business please do not hesitate to reach out to us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the Host:
- Eddie Sauceda: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eduardo-sauceda-7255a5244
- Xavier Kelly: https://xavierkelly.com/