How to build your team and get your first employee | Equipment and party rental podcast
Manage episode 316924579 series 3300831
Hello in todays video Eddie and I are going to be talking about how to build your team and get your first employee in the Equipment and party rental industry. Please listen and let us know what you think.
Products and services we love:
- Create your free rental store: https://bit.ly/RentleRB
- Free Fleet Gas Cards: https://bit.ly/AtoBRBpod
- Get A Free Business Insurance Quote: https://bit.ly/NextInsRB
- Get $40 for banking with Novo Business Banking: https://bit.ly/NovoRBpod
- Get $100 for running your payroll with Gusto: https://bit.ly/GustoRBpodAbout us
The hosts pull from their extensive experience of running an event rental business for over 3 years since 2019 and over 10 year of experience in the event industry. The rental business they run is called Kelly Rentals which grosses more then $1.5 millions (2022) in revenue a year. They Have 4 locations across two metroplex's in Texas (The Greater Austin and Dallas-Fort Worth Area). They also consult with over other event rental company around the country.
Support The Podcast
Please Reach Out If you want our teams help to grow or start your rental business please do not hesitate to reach out to us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the Host:
- Eddie Sauceda: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eduardo-sauceda-7255a5244
- Xavier Kelly: https://xavierkelly.com/