Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on June 08, 2021 12:18 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 289269091 series 40410
Kim Krause Schwalm is a hell of a copywriter.
She beat the late, great Jim Rutz in a head-to-head battle.
Brian Kurtz called Jim Rutz “the copywriter closest to God”.
If that’s true and Kim beat Jim, what does that make Kim?
In any case, Kim’s back on the podcast today to discuss some fascinating topics… such as what to name your upcoming mice supplement product (among other things).
Check it out if you dare.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- What is the most dangerous number in business? And what can you do about it so it doesn’t leave you dead in the water?
- How to prepare yourself as a copywriter for the “AI Revolution” (plus, find out which copywriting jobs Kim thinks robots will NEVER be able to do)
- When to work for a direct-response company and when to work for yourself (Kim’s answer will surprise you)
- The personality defect that gets even seasoned copywriters into BIG trouble (This one’s extremely common but rarely talked about)
- Simple, easy tricks to manage your money as a copywriter (so you don’t end up with a boatload of debt that acts as a prison)
- http://copyinsiders.com/ (Kim’s mailing list w/ free resources)
- https://www.kimschwalm.com/ (Kim’s website)
Intro and outro backing music: Forever More by CREO
The post Kim Krause Schwalm on Dangerous Numbers, Personality Defects and The Coming AI Revolution appeared first on Drop Dead Copy.