Living Unapologetically with Purpose
Manage episode 349071000 series 3367696
Do you struggle with saying yes to every "opportunity"?
Is life controlling you or are you controlling it?
Can you answer the question "Why were you created"?
Kim shares her story of how living a life with intention and purpose can leave you feeling satisfied and fulfilled.
- What if your 3 year old asked you “do you have another one of those meetings tonight, mommy?” How would you respond?
- How the book “The Best Yes” by Lysa TerKeurst helped break the cycle of overachieving and overextending.
- Nehemiah 6:3 “And I sent messengers unto them, saying, I am doing a great work, so that I cannot come down: why should the work cease, whilst I leave it, and come down to you?” Kim shares how this verse impacted her life and helped her to see the distractions in life that were causing her to not prioritize the best things.
- How the “My Life Purpose Guide” book by James Myers helped align Kim’s purpose with saying yes or no to “opportunities” she was given.
- A message from Kim’s pastor prompted her to start praying for their son in a very unique and different way
- Is your life leaving a legacy? Nehemiah 13:30 “Remember me, O, my God, for good!”
Lagniappe (Books, Links, Other Podcasts, etc)
How To Get In Touch
Group - Auto Repair Marketing Mastermind
Website - shopmarketingpros.com
Facebook - facebook.com/shopmarketingpros
Get the Book - shopmarketingpros.com/book
Instagram - @shopmarketingpros
Questions/Ideas - email@example.com
Thanks to our partner, RepairPal. Visit the Web HERE