Manage episode 346890224 series 2388323
(Part 1 of 2) On Memorial Day in 2020, Matheau Moore awoke late after a night out on the town celebrating his wife Emily Noble’s 52nd birthday. After lazily wandering through an uneventful morning hangover, Matheau eventually realized that Emily was gone. At some point during the night or early morning, she had left behind her phone, wallet, keys, and car - and simply vanished…
Written by Michael Dunphy Jr. and Michael Ojibway.
- Suspect Season Two: Vanished in the Snow by Wondery and Campfire media.
- Native: Get 20% off your first order by going to https://www.nativedeo.com/invisible or use promo code “invisible” at checkout.
- HelloFresh: Visit https://www.hellofresh.com/invisible65 and use code “invisible65” for 65% off plus free shipping!
- Upside: Download the FREE Upside App and use promo code “invisible” to get $5 or more cash back on your first purchase of $10 or more!
- Masterclass: Go to https://www.masterclass.com/choir for 15% off an annual membership!
- SquareSpace: Visit https://www.squarespace.com/choir and use offer code “CHOIR” to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain.
Visit Invisible Choir on the web:
- Patreon - Invisible Choir Premium: https://www.patreon.com/InvisibleChoir
- Website: https://www.invisiblechoir.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InvisibleChoirPodcast/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/invisiblechoir/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/InvisibleChoir
- After a Few Hours of Deliberations, Ohio Man Acquitted of Murdering Wife and Staging Her Death as Suicide
- OH v. MOORE: Staged Suicide Murder Trial - Court TV
- OH - Emily Noble, 52, Westerville, 24 May 2020 *husband not guilty* | Page 3 | Websleuths
- Emily Noble Autopsy Report
- Matt Moore Facebook
- 'Pretty legs, great arms': Westerville man charged with murdering wife describes her in podcast | 10tv.com
- Ohio man found not guilty of strangling wife, staging to look like suicide
- Facebook: Remembering Emily Noble
- Lawsuit seeks to take control of Emily Noble’s finances away from husband | NBC4 WCMH-TV
- Emily Noble: Facebook
- Full Document: Emily Noble autopsy report | NBC4 WCMH-TV
- 911 Call of Accused Murder Matheau Moore Reporting Wife Missing
- Bodycam Shows Officer Responding to Matheau Moore's Missing Person Report
- Unbelievable Police Interrogation of Matheau Moore - Interview with Matheau Moore in Ohio SUBTITLES!
- Police ask for help finding Westerville woman
- Body found in Westerville not identified yet
- Emily Noble’s body found, say Westerville PD
- Friends, family hold vigil to honor Emily Noble
- Bodycam Shows Heavily Armed Police Arresting Murder Suspect Matheau Moore
- RAW VIDEO: Matt Moore placed into police cruiser after arrest
- Full press conference: Westerville police announce murder charges against Emily Noble's husband
- Friends, community members react to arrest of Emily Noble's husband's arrest
- New video: Husband of Emily Noble booked into jail on murder charges
- Coroner confirms multiple injuries to head and neck led to Emily Noble's death
- Matheau Moore’s ex-wife talks about death of Emily Noble
- Opening Statement: Prosecutor Insists Matheau Moore Staged His Wife's Suicide
- Trial: Text Messages
- Watch Live: Staged Suicide Murder Trial - OH v. Matheau Moore Day 3 Part 2
- Watch Live: Staged Suicide Murder Trial - OH v. Matheau Moore Day 7
- 'THIS IS A SHAM!' Prosecutor Storms Out of Courtroom After Heated Argument with Judge
- Matheau Moore juror: ‘I just will never believe he killed his wife’
- Area where Emily Noble’s body was found was never searched | 10tv.com
- This is your brain detecting patterns
- Matheu Moore's ex-wife talks about their history
- Opening Statement: Matheau Moore’s Defense Says State’s Murder Theory Makes No Sense
Music & Sound Effect Sources
- Opening Track: “Always Lost” by Matt Harvey
- Closing Track: “Along the Danube” by Chelsea McGough
Music & Sound Effect Sources
All music and sound effects used with express permission under unlimited blanket license authority from Epidemic Sound ® and SoundStripe ®. Individual sources are available via request at firstname.lastname@example.org
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.